Mirror and probe


Thursday, October 23, 2008

From me to you.

Recently, Lizard presented this award to me... lizard, didn't know u love me that much!!! haha! my mother -in law loves me!! i shall cook for her more often to win more of her heart?? maggi!!!! haha!! thanks so much, lizard!!!! my first award is from u! When lizard asked me to grab from her page, i thought there was some icon or something for me to click to accept her reward. i was scrolling up and down on her page. haha! finally, i gave up. rupa- rupanya, i need to save the pic n re post it. wuahahah!

With this award, i will love to present it to several lovable people in my life

-Lizard( I wonder if i can send it back to u?)

-Melissa( rommie who was stuck in the same room to see my nonsense)

-yilin( love to have u around for me to bully)

- cecilia ( my body guard)

-joann( my naughty sister who kacau me all the time.)

-jowee( i wonder if u have a blog now)

-siew lian( my crappy monkey who makes me laugh effortless)

- daddy n mommy( hope u can print the award out and put it up on the wall)

- wein( my most kindest senior).... ( wonder if u do visit my blog?.. haha! to noticed this award giving ceremony)

- dean, jim , audrey, charles, logen n the rest( for being the best mates i ever had from UTP)

- lil lian( my galway senior)

- Stuart mouse ( for being irritating)kiddin! hahha!

- others.............................................. who has no blog or no idea about this existance of this blog.

posted by Jojo @ 11:41 AM,


5 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Blogger Jim said...

aww how sweet of jo. ;) dean, remember last time she agreed to buy big dinner? lol. heres our chance to remind her. :P  

At October 29, 2008 at 5:34 AM, Blogger melwy said...

thanks roomie, muakkkkkssss and huggsssss
and nah, if i were to choose again, i'd want to be early on the day of registration and get u as my roomie again!!  

At October 31, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Blogger Alex said...

wei.. i am not there around for u to bully one la.. ish  

At November 6, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Blogger yiewdean said...

aww.. We love you this

|<------------------------>|

much too!

Have a great Birthday! cheers;)  

At November 23, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Blogger cilipadi said...

wah...thanks for putting my name in da list! Hmm here's some simple "xoxo" in return.. cheers :)