Mirror and probe


Sunday, December 21, 2008

Best sis in the world!!!

Yay!!!!

My superb intelligent younger sister managed to recover my blog!!!

I tot it was 'missing' and nearly created another blog...

Guess what happen?!!!

I totally have a disease call long temporary memory lost..

I forgotten which gmail address I use for this blog...

U see,

I stupidly created 2 gmail accounts for no reason,

and I mixed up my email addresses...

How stupid can I be ryte?

I guess a pig like me is after all a lil dong dong...

Oh ya, thank you my dear loving sister!!!

Till my next boring post... hahaha



*cough cough*

posted by Jojo @ 12:43 AM,


4 Comments:

At December 21, 2008 at 3:10 AM, Blogger iamlz said...

-_-lll

lizardy brain...  

At December 21, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Blogger melwy said...

wahh, no wonder so long no update...
eh, now recover d, cannot be no update liao..
hehe.. and haha, u got a smart sis, dont u, hehe, got such 'secretary' around, mix up 10 email acc oso nvm, hehe!  

At December 22, 2008 at 1:27 AM, Blogger Jim said...

i think its just good excuse not to update her blog. :P dont be fooled! :P :P

*cookies*  

At January 5, 2009 at 2:31 AM, Blogger IceFish said...

haha, like lz said, minute lizardy brain.. hahahah!